Saturday, February 12, 2011

Orion's 10th Birthday

           Orion's 10th Birthday on February 12, 2011  It is Abraham Lincoln's Birthday as well.


 Last week while shopping at the grocery, Orion saw a great clown cake that he wanted for his Birthday, but it was Super Bowl weekend and the stores were making a lot of different cakes for that celebration.  I told him that we would have to come back next week and see if they still had a clown cake.  I knew we couldn't save a cake for a week.  Well, it was not there.  Orion was disappointed of course, but he decided to pick this one out.  When the bakery clerk asked what his name was, we told him, and also spelled it for him.  Orion is a bit of an unusual name.  I told the clerk about one time when his summer school bus driver came to pick him up....she asked if this was where onion lived.  Boy I got a big laugh out of that one.  When the clerk came back he said by now seeing Orion's name on the cake...he could see why the bus driver would call him onion
                  Orion's special birthday service of plates, cups, napkins, party hats and party horns

No comments:

Post a Comment