Sunday, April 3, 2011

Renee Ransom and Orion

 Ma's cousin Renee Ransom, was moving from Texas to Salt Lake City, Utah.  It is
about a 24 hour drive.  Albuquerque New Mexico is about the half-way point, so
she was able to stay at our house for two nights.
 I got an attachment to her right away.  She has a great sense of humor, and is
very kind and gentle.  She read to me, and played WII with me, and watched
the movie "Yogi Bear" and showed me her cell phone.
 On the last night of her visit, we all got to go out for dinner.  I wanted her to be
sure to sit next to me. 
 She gave me a lot of attention.  We had a blast. 
I wish she could have stayed a lot longer.
Renee said that she did not see a chocolate fountain in a restaurant very often, so
we had to make sure and get a picture.  Renee and I definantly had chocolate
covered things for our desert. Chocolate covered marshmellows and strawberries.
Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know she got to go visit you! How fun! I can tell Orion really loves her. He's snuggled up right next to her!

    ReplyDelete