this year, and got Orion to help in his plans. This was a great idea, and
so Orion was so very excited about the event. On the morning of Mother's day,
Orion could not sleep any longer, and he came and woke Pa up at 5:00 AM
but Pa told him it was much too early and wait a little bit longer.
Orion came back at 6:00 AM and so Pa just went ahead and got out of bed too.
Around 7:00, Orion came in where I was still asleep and handed me a letter.
The letter said: "Dear Ma,
Stay up here because Me and Pa are making
and surprize for you,
from, Orion"
Well, I just stayed up in bed until I was told.
But what happened is Pa and Orion made me
breakfast in bed. It was a special treat.
Cherry covered pancakes with whipped cream.
I also got bacon and sausage links.
So yummy and started out my day great.
Pa and Orion gave me flowers,
and chocolates with a card each.
In church that day, Orion made another gift.
The letter says:
"Dear Ma,
I made a present for you. I have a good
time with Pa and you. I love you.
From, Orion"
His gift from church was a bookmark
with butterfly stickers on it.
Pa made dinner as well It was a gourmet dinner.
Grilled seasoned salmon, corn on the cob,
garlic bread, vegetable with cheese sauce,
and fresh garden salad.
My day was a very special one.
Thank you Pa
Thank you Orion.
No comments:
Post a Comment